Sure, I’m on and - they are both indispensible to my life. But there are times when I’d simply like to share photos with a few friends in a single, collaborative place. Like when I attend a birthday party and there are 10 people taking photos, including me, but I only end up seeing everyone else’s pics after they’ve uploaded them to Facebook or Flickr or Twitter or whereever and I have to track them down like an online treasure hunt. Well, track no more! Now I can set up a collaborative album on the fly, invite my friends, and all those great mug shots end up in one live – private – photostream with Cooliris‘ LiveShare 1.2. Very very cool. Because there are times when I want to share like a hyperactive ninja. And there are times when I want to share with an inner circle of real – hyperpersonal – relationships.
Get LiveShare for free on iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone 7, or check it out online at www.liveshare.com.
- Cooliris Gets $9.6 Million From Kleiner Perkins And Others, Releases New Version Of LiveShare Group Photo Sharing App (techcrunch.com)
- Cooliris Goes After Group Photo Sharing on Mobile with New Funding (mashable.com)
- Cooliris’ new LiveShare app refocuses on photo-sharing (venturebeat.com)
- Cooliris Launches Group Photo Sharing, Raises $9.6M (louisgray.com)
- Cooliris Dilates by $9.6M (xconomy.com)
- Cooliris Raises $9.6M, Gets Social With Mobile Photo-Sharing App (AllThingsD)
- Cooliris Launches Private Photo-Sharing App with $9.6M Series C (Wall Street Journal)