King.com Launches Bubble Witch Saga on Mobile – Becomes First Fully Synchronized Game Across Facebook
With over 4 million daily active users on Facebook (AppData), Bubble Witch Saga is one of the top casual social games and the largest non-Zynga game on the platform. And as of today, players can extend their experience of the game from Facebook to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
This is a real industry changer, as it’s the first major game to full sync progress from Facebook to mobile, keeping player’s leaderboards, scores, progress and virtual goods constant across both. This functionality has been a huge hindrance for others trying to open mobile games to the Facebook market (and Facebook to mobile) and has now been made possible on one of the most popular games available.
The game invites players to become the fourth witch in the circle by bursting the bubbles to spawn enough spiders to keep the cauldron bubbling. Players can rise up the leaderboards and challenge friends’ high scores in hundreds of levels, with new ones added each week. And with the new, fully synchronized mobile version, players will be able to play anytime, anywhere – picking up right where they left off.
Bubble Witch Saga iOS features:
- Unlock magical charms, bubbles and items to aid you during the witching hour
- Fully synced with Facebook: players can continue their progress and unlock new levels in both the Facebook and mobile versions!
- Sharp, vivid retina display visuals
- Connect to Game Center to unlock achievements and challenge friends
- Built-in online connectivity to see friends who are also playing
To play, please visit (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-witch-saga/id526656012).