It was an evening of sweet celebration at the Bluxome Street Winery in San Francisco last week, when Riccardo Zacconi, CEO and co-founder of King.com took the stage to welcome attendees and announce the newest mobile game to hit the iOS platform: Candy Crush Saga. Over one hundred people gathered to hear the news from the industry and press, while also enjoying sumptuous nibbles prepared by Master Chefs from the International Culinary Center (also a Consort Partners client). Joining Riccardo on stage were Sean Ryan, Facebook’s Head of Global Games, as well as the effervescent Tommy Palm, Mobile Guru from King.com.
In addition to Candy Crush Saga on mobile, King.com also announced the release of their newest Facebook game, Pet Rescue Saga.
Following the party, Consorters were relieved to be able to sleep nights again after stressing out over all the details of the party, from the attendees, to the A/V, to the music to the ambiance But it was all worth it and turned out great (big thanks to the staff at the International Culinary Center for their incredible catering and molecular mixology!).
Congratulations to King.com – we love their games, their people and their energy!
More photos can be found on Facebook here:
Related articles from the event
- King.com launches mobile game as part of strategy shift(venturebeat.com)
- Candy Crush Saga makes a sweet shift to iOS devices in November(games.com)
- Social Game Developer King.com Makes A Big Push Onto Mobile With Candy Crush Saga Launch(techcrunch.com)
- Candy Crush Saga maker unveils Pet Rescue Saga for Facebook(games.com)
- King.com Bringing Its Largest Social Game to Mobile With Facebook’s Blessing(allthingsd.com)
- King.com releases “Pet Rescue Saga” for Facebook, updates “Candy Crush Saga” for mobile(thenextweb.com)
- King.com launches Pet Rescue Saga, bringing Candy Crush Saga to mobile(insidesocialgames.com)
- King.com’s Candy Crush Saga to Get Sweet on Mobile This Winter(virtual-strategy.com)
- Candy Crush Saga, Facebook Favorite, Heads to the iPhone(mashable.com)
- Facebook ‘Likes’ King.com’s new mobile puzzle game(oddonion.com)